您现在的位置: FOLXTEN|湘大外院英语学习网 >> 资源中心 >> english_corner >> 正文
作者:folxten    内容来源:folxten    点击数:    更新时间:2009-10-24
October 27, 2009 No.006
作者:folxten    内容来源:folxten    点击数:    更新时间:2009-10-24

 

FOLXTEN English Corner

October 27, 2009

No.006

 

Organized by 2009 English Class 3 and 

 

 

 

Twilight

 

 

Key words

masochistic   【医】受虐狂的,受虐色情狂的

dominant   占优势的;统治的, 支配的; 高耸的; 突出的

irrevocably   不能取消地,不能撤回地

  

Classical Lines

(A)

贝拉:你多大了

Bella: How old are you?

爱德华: 17

Edward: Seventeen.

贝拉:你17岁多久了?

Bella: How long have you been seventeen?

爱德华:有一阵子了

Edward: A while.

 

(B)

爱德华:你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我

Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.

爱德华:你是让我上瘾的海洛因

Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.

 

(C)

爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了就这样狮子爱上了羔羊

Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.

贝拉:多麽傻的羔羊啊

Bella: What a stupid lamb!

爱德华:多麽病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊

Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

 

(D)

贝拉:有3件事我很确定

About three things I was absolutely positive.

第一,爱德华是吸血鬼

The first… Edward was a vampire.

第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血

The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.

第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

 

(E)

爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了

Edward: Bella, you are my life now.

 

(F)

贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起

Bella: I dream about being with you forever.

爱德华:永远?

Edward: Forever?

爱德华:和我快乐度过一生还不够吗?

Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

 

(G)

爱德华: 我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。

ED: I'm the world's most dangerous predator.

 我的一切都让你着迷...

Everything about me invites you in...

我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。

My voice, my face... even my smell.

就好像我需要那些似的。

And if I would need any of that.

就好像你能逃离我似的!

As if you could outrun me!

就好像你能摆脱我似的!

As if you could fight me off!

 

[H]

爱德华: 我要杀人。

Edward: I'm designed to kill.

贝拉:我不介意。

Bella: I don't care.

爱德华:我以前杀过人。

Edward: I've killed people before.

贝拉:那没关系。

Bella: It doesn't matter.

爱德华:我想杀你。

Edward: I wanted to kill you.

在我的一生中还从没有如此想要一个人的血

I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.

贝拉:我相信你。

Bella: I trust you.

爱德华:不要这样。

Edward: Don't.

贝拉:我在这里,我相信你

Bella: I'm here, I trust you.

 

● 注:本期口语角因天气原因改在了外语楼501放映电影。

 

Spot Pictures





 
Copyright © 2008-2009  School of Foreign Languages, Xiangtan University All Rights Reserved
湘潭大学外国语学院 版权所有
E-mail:folxten@163.com
湘ICP备09021724号  

管理登录